Our competent staff at ESI uses a multi-disciplined approach to provide a variety of electrical systems. We have designed low and medium voltage systems in both underground and overhead raceways. When included with the control system design provided by ESI, these systems are installed at minimal cost, providing cohesive electrical systems to our clients.
When included with the control system design provided by ESI, these systems are installed at minimal cost, providing cohesive electrical systems to our clients.
ESI can also provide code compliance verification of existing installations as well as new designs. We are a current NFPA member and are familiar with the latest requirements of the National Electrical Code. Our staff is licensed as Professional Engineers in the states of Kentucky, Tennessee and Ohio and can gain reciprocity licensing in most states if necessary.
- Power distribution system design and analysis
- Single phase and three phase systems
- Low and medium voltage
- Overhead and underground grounding systems
- Load balancing
- Voltage drop calculations
- Protective device coordination
- Short circuit analysis
- Arc flash evaluation
- Lighting systems design (interior, exterior, parking lot)
- Security systems
- Electrical site plans
- Conduit plans and schedules
- Single line diagrams
- Installation details
- Panelboard and light fixture schedules
- Control diagrams